Leak Tightness Testing
Any gasoline cargo trucks loading or unloading in the State of NC must be tested by a NC state certified facility. Every certified facility must be able to correctly demonstrate and perform the test according the requirements of Method 27, Appendix A, 40 CFR part 60.
- Application for Gasoline Cargo Tanker Leak Tightness Tester Certification / (.doc)
Rules affecting Gasoline loading and unloading operations in North Carolina.
- 15A NCAC 2D.0926 Bulk Gasoline Plants
- 15A NCAC 2D.0927 Bulk Gasoline Terminals
- 15A NCAC 2D.0928 Gasoline Service Stations, Stage I
- 15A NCAC 2D.0932 Gasoline Truck Tanks and Vapor Collection Systems
- 15A NCAC 2D.0940 Determination of Leak Tightness and Vapor Leaks
- 15A NCAC 2D.0960 Certification of Leak Tightness Tester
For additional information, please contact:
Regina Hudock 919-707-8419