The N.C. Division of Environment Assistance and Customer Service (DEACS) can provide energy assessments and resources for business, industry and public facilities. The Division can provide a wide range of services to address energy efficiency, air emissions, water efficiency and waste generation, along with suggestions for pollution prevention practices. Contact Ron Pridgeon today at (919) 707-8143 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Utility Savings Initiative
The Utility Savings Initiative (USI), within the N.C. Division of Environmental Assistance and Customer Service, provides a comprehensive approach to managing utility use and costs in North Carolina state, universities, agencies, community colleges, local government and K-12 public education facilities. USI is also responsible for overseeing the Performance Contracting process for governmental units. Contact Len Hoey at 919-707-9250 or email@example.com for assistance and more information.
Waste Reduction Partners
Waste Reduction Partners (WRP) is a group of retired engineers, chemists and professionals that are available to help improve environmental, energy and water management through on-site assessments. Contact Russ Jordan at (828) 251-7477 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!
Energy Savings Fact Sheets
- Self-Assessment Guide
- Strategic Energy Management Planning- Medium or Large Organizations
- Strategic Energy Management Planning- K-12 Schools and Community Colleges
- Database of State Incentives for Renewable and Efficiency
- A comprehensive list of all incentives available from government and utilities
- Duke Energy Progress - Small Business Energy Saver
- Duke Energy - Smart Saver Program
- Duke Energy - Energy Efficiency Services