401 Certification and Isolated Permitting

401 Water Quality Certifications and Isolated Wetlands/Water Permitting

Certifications and Permits

Learn about how to apply for a water quality certification or isolated wetlands/waters permit, general certifications, compensatory mitigation and stormwater management. 

Express Review 

Learn about expedited permitting options available in the DWR Washington and Wilmington Regional Offices.

Wetlands and Streams

Learn about our state's water resources including streams and wetlands, how to obtain stream determinations and more. 

Statutes and Rules

Read the statutes and rules that govern our streams and wetlands. 

Guides and Manuals

Read our guides and manuals that have been developed for streams, lakes, reservoirs and wetlands.