Donate to Hurricane Recovery

Application Forms and Additional Documents

Applying for a Certification/Permit - Application Forms and Documents

Pre-Construction Form and Help Document

Pre-construction Notification (PCN) Form (for 401 WQC, Isolated Wetlands/Water Permit, Buffer Authorization)  (Word version) 
PCN Help Document
PCN Form Submittal Checklist 

Shoreline Stabilization Form and Help Document (updated September 2013)

Application Form for Lake Area Residence Work (i.e.Shoreline Stabilization) 
Shoreline Stabilization Help Document  (formerly posted as "A Lake Dweller's Guide to the 401 Water Quality Certification Process")

Additonal Forms and Documents

Certificate of Completion 
Sample Deed Notification 
Sample Agent Authorization Form