Donate to Hurricane Recovery

Technical Assistance Contacts

Technical assistance in interpreting the RCRA rules and regulations and how they apply to facilites and wastes in North Carolina may be obtained by contacting a member of the Technical Resource Unit, as shown below.

Ann Preston, Chemist  919-676-1431

Mark Wilkins, Hydrogeologist 919-707-8207