DAQ Regional Offices are based in Asheville, Mooresville, Winston-Salem, Raleigh, Fayetteville, Wilmington and Washington. Staff operate air monitoring equipment, perform inspections, enforce air quality regulations and issue permits for facilities across the state.
Click on a region of the map to learn more about your closest Regional Office or Local Program.
- Map of Facilities with Air Quality Permits
- Map of Air Monitoring Sites
- Current Air Monitoring Data By Region
- Current Air Monitoring Data By Pollutant
- DEQ Regional Offices
- Active Air Permit Applications Status Reports
- Outdoor Air Monitoring
- Issuing Air Permits
- Conducting Compliance Inspections
- Enforcing Air Quality Regulations
- Investigating Citizens Concerns:
- Community Outreach about Air Pollution
Assisting Companies with: