Raleigh Regional Office
3800 Barrett Drive, Raleigh, NC 27609
Contact Raleigh Regional Office Staff
Regional Office Information
Directions to the Raleigh Regional Office
Take I-440 to the Six forks Road South Exit.
Continue south on Six Forks to Barrett Drive.
Turn left onto Barrett.
The Raleigh Regional Office is the second building on the right.
Odor or dust
- Land and geologic resources
- Sediment and Erosion Control
- Stormwater Management
Please contact the Division of Waste Mangement's Raleigh Regional Office with questions or concerns regarding:
- Underground storage tank(s) installation and operation
- Leaking underground storage tanks
- Cleanup of underground storage tank(s) releases
- Non-underground storage tank(s) petroleum releases
Please contact the Division of Water Resource's Raleigh Regional Office with questions or concerns regarding:
Public water system compliance and assistance
Wastewater compliance inspections and technical assistance
- NPDES, Nondischarge, Animal Feeding Operations, Collection Systems, Residuals
- Complaint response and emergency response related to impacts to surface waters
- Monitor & collect surface water samples (ambient monitoring)
- Buffer, stream and wetland activities including 401 certifications
- Issuance of Fast Track Sewer Extension permits, non-residential well construction permits and pump-and-haul permits