Wastewater Operator Certification
Procedures for examination and certification of operators of water pollution control systems are the responsibility of the Water Pollution Control System Operators Certification Commission (WPCSOCC). Learn more about the Commission.
The purpose of the rules governing wastewater operators include: protecting public health; conserving, protecting, and maintaining quality water resources, and protecting public investment in water pollution control systems.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for:
- Address & Contact information changes (use this form)
- ORC designation & changes (use this form)
- Continuing Education Roster Submittal (see page here)
Email Jenee Williamston for:
- Certification Reinstatement
- Continuing Education Credit Inquiries
- Certification Renewal
- Exam Registration
- Wallet Cards
Email Maureen Kinney for:
- Continuing Education Training Approval
- Military / Veterans Certification (see page here)
- Reciprocity (see page here)
Email Patrick Beggs for:
- Soil treatment of wastewater (Land Application / Surface Irrigation / Subsurface)
Do you know a wastewater operator who demonstrates excellence? Please consider nominating them for the:
Contract Operator List
This list is not a comprehensive list nor an endorsement. It is provided for convenience and the information is provided by operators. To be listed as a contract operator for NC Carolina Water Pollution Control Systems, please submit this form. To remain on the list, you must submit the form once a year.
If you are hiring a contract operator, you are responsible to verify operators have active certification status of the appropriate type and grade by checking the Certified Operator Status. Ask the operator for their operator number.
1618 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, NC 27699-1618
WPCSOCC / Archdale Bldg
512 N. Salisbury St., Suite 1209
Raleigh, NC 27604