Underground Storage Tanks Rules
Search N.C. General Assembly for Laws and Statutes
Search Office of Administrative Hearings for Rules
North Carolina General Statutes pertaining to the Underground Storage Tank Section
Other North Carolina General Statutes used by the UST Section
- NCGS Article 21, 143-215.1-6 - Permitting requirements for Land Application of Petroleum Contaminated Soil can be found on Page 37 through 76
- NCGS 143-215.85
North Carolina Administrative Rules
- 15A NCAC 2L "Classification and Water Quality Standards"
- 15A NCAC 2N "Criteria and Standards applicable to USTs"
- 15A NCAC 2O "Financial Responsibility Requirements for Owners and Operators of USTs"
- 15A NCAC 2P "Rules for the Administration of the Leaking Petroleum UST Fund"
- 15A NCAC 2T "Waste not Discharged to Surface Waters"
- 15A NCAC 2B "SUBCHAPTER 2B - SURFACE WATER AND WETLAND STANDARDS"
- NC and EPA Criteria Table (PDF) (10 Jun 2010 Revisions) -- Contact the Division of Water Resources if you have any questions concerning the updated table. Contacts are available on the Introduction tab of these tables.
- 15 NCAC 2C "SUBCHAPTER 02C - WELL CONSTRUCTION STANDARDS"
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Federal Regulations
TITLE 40--Protection of Environment
CHAPTER I--ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY
SUBCHAPTER I--SOLID WASTES